Thursday, April 30, 2015

Final Reflection

Working with Mrs. Gandara's class has been such a great experience!  I enjoyed focusing on the science curriculum because it pushed me to create lessons that I normally wouldn't have come up with if I were teaching a normal art lesson.  I also learned a lot about classroom management and how to plan on having filler activities for students that finish early so that they don't become bored and distract other students.  Mrs. Gandara had a handful of other useful techniques that I've taken mental note of to use in my class in the future.  This was a great class to work with and their positive attitude made all the difference.  The students were so excited every time I stepped in the classroom and I could tell that the hands-on creative process made learning about science a more positive experience for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment